Glytone Age-Defying Vitamin C + E Serum
Featured in the April 2013 Anti-aging section of Allure
Glytone Antioxidant Anti-Aging Serum smoothes and firms naturally for radiant, ageless skin while preventing against further damage. Time-released Vitamins C and E boost skin’s protection against environmental factors, plump the skin and even tone. Glytone Antioxidant Anti-Aging Serum also contains red tea, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin while repairing and strengthening skin cells.
Features / Benefits:
• Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
• Repairs the skin while preventing further damage.
• Rich with vitamins and antioxidants.
• Time-release formula for better absorption into the skin.
Why is Glytone unique?
Vitamin C - Time-released THD Ascorbate. Most technologically advanced form of Vitamin C with anti-aging benefits:
• Enhances skin tone and texture
• Helps to promote the production of collagen
• Helps to protect against cell damage caused by free radicals and UV exposure
Vitamin E- Time-released Delta Tocopheryl Glucoside. Patented and most technologically advanced form of Vitamin E, delivering the highest antioxidant action compared to other forms:
• Helps to protect against cell damage
Red Tea Flavonoids - Unique in Aspalathin:
• Helps to reduce adverse effect of free radicals
• Helps to assist in minimizing free radical damage
Glycolic Acid- Free Acid Value
• Exfoliates and enhances penetration of other ingredients into the skin
Formerly: Glytone Prevent Anti-Aging Serum
Once in the morning, apply 4-5 drops to dry face, neck and chest. For enhanced results, follow with Glytone antioxidant anti-aging cream.
Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorabate 60, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Extract, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone.