Glytone Age-Defying Antioxidant Day Cream
Glytone Age-Defying Antioxidant Day Cream smoothes, hydrates and firms naturally for radiant, ageless skin. Glycolic Acid reduces fine lines and wrinkles and evens skin tone, while time-released vitamin E boosts skin’s protection against environmental factors. Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates skin. Glytone Age-Defying Antioxidant Day Cream also contains red tea, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin while repairing and strengthening skin cells.
Features / Benefits:
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
• Boosts skin’s natural defenses against environmental damage.
• Firms and deeply hydrates for radiant skin.
• Free Glycolic Acid 6% - Improves skin texture and tone.
• Time-Released Vitamin E 1% - Protects skin from free radical damage.
• Hyaluronic Acid 1% - Increases skin’s ability to hold moisture.
• Red Tea Flavonoids 0.1% - Soothe and repair, diminish wrinkles.
Why is Glytone unique?
Vitamin E- Time-released Delta Tocopheryl Glucoside. Patented and most technologically advanced form of Vitamin E, delivering the highest antioxidant action compared to other forms:
• Helps to protect against cell damage
Red Tea Flavonoids - Unique in Aspalathin:
• Helps to reduce adverse effect of free radicals
• Helps to assist in minimizing free radical damage
Glycolic Acid- Free Acid Value
• Exfoliates and enhances penetration of other ingredients into the skin
Formerly: Glytone Improve Anti-Aging Cream
Use once in morning after applying Anti-Aging Serum. Apply a thin layer to entire face.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl, Isononanoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xylitylglucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hyaluronic Acid, 1,2-Hexandediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorabate 20, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin, Crosspolymer, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Extract, Glycerin.