DCL Ultra Comfort Cream
This soothing super hydrator is recommended for use following laser, chemical peel, microdermabrasion, sunburn and prescription treatments. Calming cream helps ease redness and irritation and restore skin.
• Coconut, Aloe Vera and Allantoin deeply soothe inflammation, while helping to prevent future discomfort.
• Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5 and Plant Extracts powerfully moisturize and calm.
• Seaweed Extracts and Vitamin E help firm skin and boost elasticity while defending against free radical damage and delivering an additional dose of moisture.
• Sunflower Seed Wax and Essential Fatty Acids intensely moisturize to create softer, smoother skin, while reinforcing the protective moisture barrier.
• Jojoba, Sunflower, Sugar Cane and Maize smoothe, soften and help prevent dehydration.
• Soothing Oat Complex, Marine Algae and Canadian Willow Herb help quell swelling and discomfort, while further relieving redness.
Formerly: DCL Quick Recovery Post-Treatment Cream
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Apply to clean, dry skin mornings and evenings. Consider yourself fully prepared to keep calm and carry on.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Corn Starch Modified, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cholesterol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Panthenol, Jojoba esters/Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax/Acacia decurrens flower wax/Polyglycerin-3, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides (C10-18 Triglycerides), Bisabolol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate