DCL G20 Radiance Peel
Exfoliating treatment designed to be an at-home mini-peel. Pads easily sweep away dead, dull skin cells, permitting new healthy cells to take their place. With a pH of 2.5, this product is much more active than the daily AHA leave-on products and not as aggressive as a true glycolic peel. Perfect for use with anti-aging and acne treatment regimens.
• A clinical dose of 20% Glycolic Acid diligently dissolves dry, dead cells to significantly smooth and resurface skin.
• Pre-moistened pad also physically exfoliates to further buff away rough patches.
• Helps fade hyperpigmentation and the signs of sun damage for a more even tone.
• Reveals a renewed radiance.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Immediately eliminates excess shine, while addressing existing blemishes and helping to prevent future breakouts.
• Helps maintain and extend the results of in-office professional chemical peels.
Formerly: DCL Glycolic Acid Pads 20%
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Twice weekly, sweep single-use pad over clean, dry skin avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 5 minutes, then rinse face thoroughly with cool water. Some slight tingling may occur, but we see that as a sign that you’re one step closer to glowing skin. Follow with high-protection sunscreen in the morning, moisturizer in the evening, and admire your fresh, new perspective.
We recommend starting your retexturizing journey with our G10 Radiance Peel and working up to our G20 Radiance Peel once skin acclimatizes to our potent active ingredients.
*Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide