DCL G10 Radiance Peel
Glycolic acid pads help to refine dull, lifeless complexions, even skin tone , and unclog pours by stimulating the exfoliation of the epidermis.
• 10% Glycolic acid frees skin from dry, dead cells to clear pores, making them look smaller and tighter, while effectively treating existing blemishes and preventing new ones from developing.
• Pre-moistened pad also physically exfoliates to further buff away rough patches.
• Creates softer, suppler skin with a more even tone and refined texture.
• Uncovers a fresh luminosity.
• Eases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps maintain and extend the results of in-office professional chemical peels.
Formerly: DCL Glycolic Acid Pads 10%
We are unable to ship DCL products outside the United States.
Every other day, up to three times each week, sweep single-use pad over clean, dry skin avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 10-20 minutes, then rinse face thoroughly with cool water. Some slight tingling may occur, but that just means you’re en route to a renewed radiance. After 3 weeks of use, if the tingling has decreased, you can leave the treatment on your skin—no rinsing necessary. Follow with sunscreen in the morning, moisturizer in the evening, and marvel at your newfound clarity.
We recommend starting your retexturizing journey with our G10 Radiance Peel and working up to our G20 Radiance Peel once skin acclimatizes to our potent active ingredients.
*Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide