Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid Replenishing Balm
Ultra-rich lipid-replenishing balm directly targets the cause and source of itching, redness and irritation associated with skin prone to atopic dermatitis (eczema). Filmogenic, non-greasy formula provides long-lasting hydration to severely dry skin by sealing in moisture and helping to restore the skin barrier. 100% sterile skin care line is suitable for infants, children and adults.
• I-Modulia®, patented biotechnological complex, calms itching sensations, soothes redness and irritation, and helps support skin’s defense system
• Cer-Omega provides exceptional hydration and helps to restore the skin barrier
• High concentration of Avene Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance as well as soothing, softening and calming benefits
• 100% sterile formula using the patented, air-tight D.E.F.I. (Device for Exclusive Formula Integrity) safety cap to allow the formula to stay completely sterile from the first pump to the very last drop; eliminating the risk of retro-contamination for the full life of the product
• Provides long-lasting 48-hour hydration
• Velvety, rich texture seals in moisture
• Safe for infants, children and adults
• Suitable for face and body
• Physiological pH allows for gentle moisturizing
FRAGRANCE-FREE, PRESERVATIVE-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, ALCOHOL-FREE, HYPOALLERGENIC, NON-COMEDOGENIC
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to dry areas of the face and/or body. Not recommended for use on broken skin.
Avene Thermale Spring Water (avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-12. Oenothera Biennis (evening Primrose) Oil (oenothera Biennis Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Peg-100 Stereate. Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primrose Oil/palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine. Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (aqua).